Nowadays people are more into starting their businesses. They do not prefer working as an employee, instead, they desire to start up some business which they are interested in. Starting up your own business isn’t an easy thing. You need to be cautious in so many things before you plan to start up a business.
There are so many sectors that you can invest in. Each platform has its own pros and cons and varies in its profit yearning attributes. Among all such sectors and fields, the e-commerce business has grabbed the attention of many people around the globe. It is a very effective means to establish your thoughts and to earn some profit.
What is e-commerce?
You all might have experienced online shopping. Most of you like to buy products from online stores and websites as you have access to numerous products that are not available in the place where you live. So you can buy anything you need from these online stores. So this is what is called e-commerce.
E-commerce is nothing but the process of buying and selling products online. There are no restrictions for the products or services that you lend to the people through online mode. Anybody with a skilled mind can make a step to start their e-commerce businesses. Today e-commerce has got a huge scope and has millions of outlets from both individuals and organizations. You can even start an e-commerce business from scratch or starlight to a retail store or establishment.
E-commerce-businesses when started and elevated properly can be a game-changer. You can be highly benefited out of these e-commerce businesses if you have proper skills relevant to your business and also guide you through the exact path there are plenty of tools available in the market. These tools are highly helpful for your e-commerce business in so many ways. Now I will apprise you with the best tools for e-commerce companies that will be highly beneficial for heading your business towards success.
Best tools for e-commerce companies
There are so many tools and software available for enhancing and helping to grow your e-commerce companies. Not all the tools serve the same purpose. Every tool is specifically designed for solving and assisting you with varied issues. So make sure that you know what you need for your business and then go for the right type of tools. Never go wrong while selecting application software for your e-commerce businesses. Here I have listed you some of the top picks of the e-commerce tools that will be remarkably helpful for the overall enhancement of your business.
From these tools, you can be able to gain so much assistance for your e-commerce companies. Everything you need is right now at your hands in the form of software and applications. Any queries or tasks can be performed by these tools with ease. So choose the right kind of tool that will suit your business, and then you will be seeing drastic changes in your business.
Shopify is one of the most popular and trusted e-commerce tools that is used by millions of people. It has many functions that can make your business grow with ease. It mainly focuses on website creation and shopping cart software.
- This tool need not require any technical skills to work with. It has a user-friendly interface and it is so easy to set up.
- With the help of this application, you can sell your products or services from any place.
- In addition to your e-commerce store, it also provides access to the third party marketplaces, social media selling, and in-person selling with Shopify’s point of sale (POS) software.
- This software not only supports desktops and laptops but also mobile phones.
- You can also create your application with the assistance of tools like BuildFire to boost up your market sales.
- Any type of organization regardless of the small scale and large scale can use this app. This shows the versatility of this application.
- It has a fully hosted package that takes care of the updates to backups.
- It has built-in market tools to run campaigns on Google and Facebook.
- It has a single yet powerful dashboard that manages everything right from placing orders to shipping.
- It has an extraordinary site performance.
- It has three different plans that are Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. You can choose any one plan from this and can implement it into your business.
BigCommerce is an e-commerce tool that provides everything you need for an online business. It is one of the best e-commerce tools so far. It has gained a good reputation among the people since the year of its launching. It has so many varieties of features that are most essential for the enhancement of your online business.
- It comes with various tools including SEO, conversions, and inventory management.
- In case you need any urgent assistance regarding this tool you will be highly benefited by its 24/7 customer support through calls, email, and chats.
- This tool also supports B2B wholesale websites and enterprise-level e-commerce solutions as well.
- It has some exceptional features including the preloading speed, uptime, and security.
- It provides easy integration with third-party applications.
- It also has some storefront conversation features such as coupons, digital wallets, etc.
- It is a flexible, reliable, and highly secured e-commerce platform.
3DCart is one of the oldest e-commerce tools with over 25,000 trusted merchants. To be more clear this e-commerce tool is not suitable for everyone. It is only suitable for advanced e-commerce stores and websites. If you are looking for an e-commerce tool to manage your website and the established online business then this tool can be the best pick.
- To customize your themes and templates, unlike the other tools you do not have any drag and drop options instead you should have some knowledge about coding to perform these tasks.
- By installing the 3DCart application you can turn your e-commerce website into a brand new online store.
- Once installed this tool offers access to over 200 built-in e-commerce features.
- This tool also integrates with other platforms including MailChimp, Stripe, Facebook, Amazon, PayPal, QuickBooks, and so many others.
- It is a fully customizable application. The only thing you must look after is the coding process. If you are not so good at all those stuff you can also hire some developers to perform all these tasks.
- It has 50 free themes that you can enjoy and also comes with the cart abandonment recovery tools.
- It has five plans and all the plans have a 30 day guaranteed money back scheme.
- It also has a VISA PCI certified security.
WooCommerce is a very unique and functional tool. It is not at all an e-commerce tool. It can be used as a plugin for your WordPress website. It has many features that are so functional and can be used in several ways.
- To add even more functionalities to your WordPress website you can use this tool as a plugin by installing the WooCommerce application.
- From selling the products to subscriptions and memberships this tool has everything you require.
- It also has other features including printing shipping labels, integrating with your email marketing tools, and so on.
- It is highly customizable. That means you can design your website according to your style and preferences and perform all the actions that this tool offers.
- This tool is also available for free and if you want to experience even cooler features then you can upgrade to the subscription plans available.
Wix is one of the most commonly used and simple website building tools that you can have ever. This tool need not require any additional technical knowledge to set up and to create a website. Mainly even if you lack coding skills still you will be able to work with it.
- With the help of the drag and drop option, you can create a high quality and good looking website with images, videos, text, and other media types very quickly.
- If you want to add some more pages to your website or you need to include some blogs then you can do all these things with ease.
- This tool offers you 500 plus templates which are quite huge and you will have more options to choose from.
- This tool automatically connects your website for SEO and all the mobile web browsers.
- If you are interested in trying this tool then you have to access the Wix App Market.
- You can also create your online store with the assistance of this application and this also offers highly customizable functions including the storefront and shopping cart.
- You can also add some more options like a wish list, related product galleries, add to cart buttons, mini carts, and so much more.
- You can browse for thousands of products with the help of this tool with no inventory cost. Also, the products ship within 5 to 7 days.
- This tool also enables you to manage customer orders, choose your career options, and give customers their real-time delivery estimates.
- While choosing the subscription plans make sure that you select the one that is designed for e-commerce sites because not all Wix plans are made for the e-commerce business.
Magneto is a popular e-commerce tool that is offered by Adobe. You can create your online store whether big or small with the help of this tool. This tool will assist in small businesses, mid-market, enterprise, and B2B online sales as well.
- It offers you a wide range of features including inventory management, business intelligence, order management, and shipping solutions.
- This tool also has a specific solution for personalization and customer segmentation.
- After creating your online store with the assistance of this tool your store will automatically display the products, promotions, contents, prices based on some specific factors like a wish list item, customer gender, LTV, customer location, order history. You also will be able to improve the unknown customer’s shopping experience by simply analyzing their shopping cart or the types of products viewed.
- Apart from creating your website, this tool also allows you to manage your store and track the orders.
- This tool has a free version and also has several other pricing plans that you can choose from.
OpenCart unlike other e-commerce tools, not lets you create your website but it is an open-source platform and it will be assisting you to add some more functionalities to your existing websites.
- The most important feature that this tool possesses is the OpenCart marketplace. This has more than 13000 themes that you can choose from.
- It has more than 550000 posts and 110000 plus registered members.
- This is a free e-commerce tool but if you need some extra features then you have to pay some more money for it.
These are the list of best tools for e-commerce companies that you can choose and adopt for the creation and betterment of your venture. Each of the tools serves a different purpose. From starting your e-commerce company to developing and managing it this tool will be highly helpful for you to perform all such activities without any problems.
All you need to focus on is to identify the right type of e-commerce tool that will fulfill all your requirements and then implement it into your business. With the right type of tool, you can start your online business and witness drastic improvement.